E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Feng Z. Q., Exploration potential of large Qingshen gas field in the SongliaoBasin [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 26(6):1-5 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F. et al, Study on geochemical characteristics andResource potential of coal measures source rocks in Daqing exploration area [R]. Daqing Oilfield Co., Ltd., Daqing, Heilongjiang, 1-51 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wang W. G., et al, Gas generation characteristics and resource potential of the deepsourcerock in Xujiaweizi fault depression, northern Songliao Basin[J]. Natural Gas Geoscience, 25(7):1011-1018 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Chen S. Y., Liu H. J., Carboniferous Permian lithofacies and paleogeography in the eastern part of the north china platform [J]. Regional Geology of China,16(4):379-386 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Xie D. N., Zhou L. F., Discussion on hydrocarbon generation potential and secondary hydrocarbon generation of organic matter from Permo- Carboniferous coal measures in the southern North China [J]. Coal Geology & Exploration, 34(1):30-34 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Ren Z. L., Tectonic and thermal evolution history of sedimentary basins in northern China[M]. Beijing:Petroleum Industry Press, 6-42 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Yan J.P., Liang Q., Geng B., et al, Log calculation method of geochemical parameters of lacustrine shale and its application: a case of lower Es3 in Bonan subsag, ZhanhuaSag. Lithologic Reservoirs, 29(4):108-116 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Fu W., Hou H.S., Zhang J. D., Liu C., Feng X., LuW., Structural characteristics of Shahezi Formation beneath the Well SK-2 and its periphery: An analysis of logging and seismic data. Geology in China, 46 (5):1052-1060 (2019). (in Chinese with English abstract). [Google Scholar]
- Song Yan, Dai Jinxing, Li Xianqi, etal. Main geochemical and geological characteristics of large and medium-sized gas fields in China [J]. Acta petrolei sinica, 1998,19(1):1~5. [Google Scholar]
- Fu G., Zang F. Z., Favorable geological conditions for Formation of Xushen large gas field. [J]. Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition),41(1):12-20 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Nie H. K., Zhang J.C., Li Y.X., Accumulation conditions of the Lower Cambrian shale gas in the Sichuan Basin and its periphery [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 32(6):959-967 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zou C.N., Tao S. Z., Zhu R. K., etal, Formation and distribution of “continuous” gas reservoirs and their giant gas province: Acase from the Upper Triassic Xujiahe Formation giant gas province, Sichuan Basin [J].Petroleum Exploration and Development, 36 (3):307-319 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang S.Y., Zhang J. C., Tang X., Three-dimensional basin modeling study on Zhangjiatan shale gas area in Ordos Basin [J]. Natural Gas Geoscience,27(5):932-942 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang S. J., Wang L.S., Huang J. L., etal, Accumulation conditions of shale gas reservoirs in Silurian of the Upper Yangtze Region [J]. Natural Gas Industry,29(5):45-50 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Guan D. S., Niu J. Y., Guo L., Unconventional Petroleum geology in China [M]. Beijing:Petroleum Industry Press (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. C., Jiang S.L., Tang X., etal, Accumulation types and resources characteristics of shale gas in China [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 29(12):109-l14 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.