E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Zhu Guangyou, Yang Haijun, Zhu Yongfeng, et al. Study on hydrocarbon geological characteristics and accumulation of carbonate rocks in Hatang area of Tarim Basin [J]. Acta petrologica sinica, 27 (3): 827-842 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuichang, Zhang Baomin, Li Benliang, et al. History of oil and gas accumulation in marine basins across major tectonic periods in China: taking Tarim Basin as an example [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 38 (1): 1-15 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo chunshu, Yang Haijun, Li jianghai, et al. Characteristics of Ordovician high-quality reservoirs and fault control in central Tarim basin [J]. Petroleum exploration and development, 38 (6): 716-724 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wenzhi, Shen Anjiang, Hu Suyun, et al. Geological conditions and distribution characteristics of large-scale development of carbonate reservoirs in China [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 39 (1): 1-12 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Guangyou, Zhang Shuichang. Conditions of deep oil and gas accumulation and exploration potential in China [J]. Acta petrolei sinica, 30 (6): 793-800 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Herong, Wu Mao, Wu Xingwei, et al. Oil and gas exploration prospect of lower Paleozoic dolomite reservoir in Tarim Basin [J]. Acta petrolei sinica, 28 (2): 1-8 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tian Lei, Cui Haifeng, Liu Jun, et al. [J]. Paleogeography and Sedimentary Evolution of Early and Middle Cambrian in Tarim Basin [J]. Petroleum and Natural Gas Geology, 39 (5): 1011-1021 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhaoming, Yang Haijun, Qi Yingmin, et al. Major breakthroughs in Ordovician natural gas exploration in Gucheng area of Tarim Basin and its enlightenment [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 34 (1): 1-9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yanting, Fu Heng, Kelvin Chen, et al. Sequence stratigraphic characteristics of Cambrian in Bachu- Tazhong area of Tarim Basin [J]. Lithologic Reservoir, 22 (2): 48-53 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Haijun, Han Jianfa, Chen Lixin, et al. Characteristics and models of hydrocarbon accumulation of marine carbonate rocks in Tazhong Middle Uplift. Petroleum and Natural Gas Geology, 28(6):784-790 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Zhongyao, Lu Yuhong, Sang Hong, et al. A typical CAMBRIAN reservoir: genetic analysis of well Tazhong 62 in Tarim Basin [J]. Geochemistry, 34 (2): 155-160 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hua Xiaoli, Lu Xiuxiang, Huaqiao. Distribution law and reservoir forming conditions of fractured-vuggy carbonate rocks: a case study of Yingshan Formation in the east of Tazhong North Slope [J]. Journal of Modern Geology, 27 (2): 346-355 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xinyuan, Wang Zhaoming, Yang Haijun, et al. The fifth exploration example of marine oil and gas fields in China-Exploration and discovery of Ordovician large condensate gas fields in Tazhong [J]. Marine Oil and Gas Geology, 11 (1): 45-51 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yang jun, Jiang zhenxue, Xiang caifu, et al. hydrocarbon characteristics and genetic mechanism of carbonate rocks in Tazhong 83- Tazhong 16 well area of Tarim basin [j]. petroleum and natural gas geology, 33 (1): 101-109 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Li Minggang, Pang Xiongting, Ma Zhongzhen, et al. Analysis of main controlling factors of hydrocarbon accumulation in Wuerxun-Beier Sag [J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 26 (5): 1-4 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Han Jianfa, Zhang Haizu, Yu Hongfeng, et al. Reservoir-forming characteristics and exploration of marine carbonate large condensate gas field in Tazhong uplift [J]. Acta Petrologica Sinica, 28 (3): 769-780 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Liu keqi, Jin Zhijun, Lu xiuxiang, et al. hydrocarbon accumulation of Ordovician carbonate rocks in Tazhong low uplift of Tarim basin [J]. Petroleum Experimental Geology, 26 (6): 531-536 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Yi Shiwei, Du Jinhu, Yang Haijun, et al. Controlling Factors of Lower Paleozoic Reservoir Formation in Tarim Basin and Exploration Ideas [J]. China Petroleum Exploration, 3 (1): 1-7 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Ling, Li Jianghai, Lu Yuhong, et al. Difference analysis of oil and gas accumulation between Gucheng 4 well and Luoxi 1 well in Tadong area [J]. Natural Gas Geoscience, 22 (4): 628-634 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.