E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Xi Jinping, speech at the general debate of the 75th session of the UN General Assembly [R]. Beijing, September 30, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- China Building Energy Conservation Association Energy Consumption Special Committee, China Building Energy Consumption Research Report (2020) [R].2021. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, G., and W. Bu. “Review of Heating Methods for Rural Houses in China.” Energies 11.12(2018). [Google Scholar]
- He, B. J., et al. “Overview of rural building energy efficiency in China.” Energy Policy 69. Jun. (2014):385-396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, B. C., et al. “Assessment of energy and emission performance of a green scientific research building in Beijing, China.” Energy and Buildings 224(2020):110248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, M., et al. “Low carbon roadmap of the residential building sector in China: Historical mitigation and prospective peak.” Applied Energy 273 (2020): 115247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin Ardian, Yuan Yanping, Jiang Fujian. “ A study on the whole life cycle carbon emission of subway station buildings: an example of a station on Line 3 in Chengdu. “ Construction Economics, 2020 (S1). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jianhong, Zhang Shun, Ma Kunru. “Analysis of the benefits of on-demand energy-saving renovation of existing buildings in rural areas in cold northern regions: an example of a farmhouse in Fuping County, Baoding City, Hebei Province. “ Hebei Industrial Science and Technology, 37 (5):8. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, J. Y., et al. “Thermal environment analysis and energy conservation research of rural residence in cold regions of China based on BIM platform.” IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental science 69.1(2017):012009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J., W. Gao, and Huoxiaoping. “Analysis on energy consumption of rural building based on a survey in northern China.” Energy for Sustainable Development 47.DEC. (2018):34-38. [Google Scholar]
- “Environmental Management Life Cycle Assessment Principles and Framework.” GB/T 24040–2008 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Sha, Cui Dongge, Zhang Huijuan. “Carbon emission calculation method and case study of buildings. “Journal of Beijing University of Technology, v.42.04(2016):120–126. [Google Scholar]
- The standard for Calculating Carbon Emissions from Buildings.GB/T 51366-2019 [Google Scholar]
- Qian Snap, Feng Tao, Ma Yaoyao, et al. “Carbon emission calculation method for retrofitting existing public buildings in Shenzhen.” Construction Technology, 47.S3(2018):98-101. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Conservation Design Standards for Rural Residential Buildings.GBT 50824-2013 [Google Scholar]
- Ma, L., et al. “Farmers’ Rural-To-Urban Migration, Influencing Factors and Development Framework: A Case Study of Sihe Village of Gansu, China.” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 16.5(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, N. C., et al. “Environmental Satisfaction, Residential Satisfaction, and Place Attachment: The Cases of Long-Term Residents in Rural and Urban Areas in China.” Sustainability 11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., et al. “Field study of different thermal requirements based on the indoor activities patterns of rural residents in winter in Northwest China.” Science and Technology for the Built Environment (2018):0-0. [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation Standards for Green Retrofitting of Existing Buildings.JGJ26-2018. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Specification for Thermal Insulation in External Walls.IGJT261-2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, R., and Z. Jiang. “Energy consumption in China’s rural areas: A study based on the village energy survey.” Journal of Cleaner Production 143.FEB.1(2017):452-461. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang M. B., Su Y., Li Z. J., Chen C. P., Chen B. X., Guo W. E., Wang H. C. “Pilot process research on the production of fully recycled fine aggregate from waste concrete. “Concrete No.372.10(2020):85-89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.