E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Jiang Weidong, Ren Yanbin, Zhang Yunlai, et al. Study on Oil and Water Relative Permeability and Water Flooding Efficiency in Heavy Oil Reservoirs [J]. Petroleum Geology and Oilfield Development in Daqing, 2008, 27(4),50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kuiying, Chen Hui. Study on Development Law of Heavy Oil Reservoir with Edge and Bottom Water [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Natural Science Edition), 2008, 30(3),93-96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jichang, Zhang Ying, Jiang Youwei,et al. Research on edge and bottom water control technology of heavy oil reservoirs in Liaohe Oil Region[J]. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2007, 14(2):73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Haihua Pei, Guicai Zhang, Jijiang Ge, Ping Jiang, Jian Zhang, Yuxin Zhong. Study of polymerenhanced emulsion flooding to improve viscous oil recovery in waterflooded heavy oil reservoirs[J]. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2017, 529. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Lei, Pang Hui, Sun Yang,et al. Mechanism study on water control and enhanced oil recovery by CO2 huff and puff for shallow heavy oil reservoir[J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University(Science & Technology Edition),2014,36(6):88-94. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Zhou, Qingwang Yuan, Zhenhua Rui, Hanyi Wang, Jianwei Feng, Liehui Zhang, Fanhua Zeng. Feasibility study of CO2 huff ‘n’ puff process to enhance heavy oil recovery via long core experiments [J]. Applied Energy, 2019, 236. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Ruilan, Cheng Linsong, Li Chunlan, et al. Research on the Adaptability of Cyclic CO2 Injection for Heavy Oil Reservoir [J]. Journal of Xi’an Shiyou University (Natural Science Edition), 2005, 20(1),43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Junsheng, Qian weiming, Lang Chunyan. Field test of CO2 huff ‘n’ puff in Subei low permeability reservoir[J]. Fault-block Oil & Gas Field,2003, 10(01):73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiande, Han Zhenzhe, Zhao Tongqing,et al. Well selection principle of CO2 injection single well huff and puff[J]. Xinjiang Geology,2009,27(02):188-190. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Yongbin, Zhang Mei, Liu Zhenlin, et al. The Evaluation Method for Selection of Horizontal Well for CO2 Huff and Puff in Complex Fault Block Reservoir [J]. Offshore Oil, 2013,33(01), 64-68. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Chunyu, Xu Meixiang, Hu Chaoyang, et al. The Study of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method for Heavy Oil CO2 Huff and Puff Well Selection in Nanpu Oilfield [J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2019, 49(15),139-145. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Daiyin, He Rui, Wang Yong. Economic profilecontrol well optimization with fuzzy comprehensive evaluation in Yushulin Oilfield[J]. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs,2020,27(3):82-87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.