E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- A. Rapoport, House Form and Culture (Prentice-Hall inc., New Jersey, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- O. Hacıhasanoğlu, Multi-Functional Space Organization: A Comparison Of Traditional And Squatter Houses In Turkey, Open House International, 22, 87-93 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- H. Nalçakan, Ç. Polatoğlu, Türkiye’deki ve Dünyadaki Mimarlık Eğitiminin Karşılaştırmalı Analizi ile Küreselleşmenin Mimarlık Eğitimine Etkisinin İrdelenmesi (Education Of Architectural In World And Turkey With Comparison Analyses And The Effect Of The Globalisation To The Architectural Education), Megaron, 3 79-103 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Eryıldız, Sürdürülebilirlik ve Mimarlık Dosyasında Ekolojik Mimarlık (Ecological architecture in the folder of sustainability and architecture), Arradamento Architecture, 154, 71-75 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Erzen, Eğitimin Estetik Süreç Olarak Yorumu ve Mimarlık Eğitimi (Interpretation of education as a process and architectural education), Journal of METU Faculty of Architecture, 2, 175-185 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cook, Primer (Academy Editions, Londra, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Uluoğlu, Mimari Tasarım Eğitimi: Tasarım Bilgisi Bağlamında Stüdyo Eleştirileri, Ph.D. thesis, İTÜ, İstanbul, Turkey (1990) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Sustainable Development Goals, available at: https://sdgs.un.org/goals (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiang, X. Yang, J. Chen, R: Tang, L. Hu, A Comprehensive Model of Teaching Digital Design in Architecture that Incorporates Sustainability, Sustainability 12, 1-29 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jablonska and S. Ceylan, Sustainable architecture in education, World Transactions on Engineering and Technology education 19, 96-101 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ceylan, Students’ approach to recycling and sustainability: A design study on affordable container houses, in: J. Charytonowicz (ed.), Advances in Human Factors in Architecture, Sustainable Urban Planning and Infrastructure, 175-181, Springer, New York (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Taleghani, H.R. Ansari, P. Jennings, 2011, Sustainability in architectural education: A comparison of Iran and Australia. Renewable Energy, 36, 2021–2025 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Altomonte, Environmental education for sustainable architecture, Review of European Studies, 1, 12-21 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UIA, Architectural Education Reflections and Recommendations, International Union of Architects, Paris (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ceylan and M. Soygeniş, design studio experience: impacts of social sustainability, Archnet-IJAR International Journal of Architectural Research, 13, 368-385 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ceylan, P. Şahin, S. Seçmen, M.E. Somer, K.H. Süher, An evaluation of online architectural design studios during COVID-19 outbreak, Archnet-IJAR International Journal of Architectural Research, 15, 203-218 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ledewitz, Models of design in studio teaching, Journal of Architectural Education, 38, 2-8 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Davies, Global demand for energy will peak in 2030 says World Energy Council, The Guardian, available at: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/10/global-demand-for-energy-will-peak-in-2030-saysworld-energy-council (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.