E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Hayhoe, K., Cayan, D., Field, C. B., Frumhoff, P. C., Maurer, E. P., Miller, N. L., … & Verville, J. H. (2004). Emissions pathways, climate change, and impacts on California. Proceedings of the national academy of sciences, 101(34),12422-12427. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vicuna, S., Maurer, E. P., Joyce, B., Dracup, J. A., & Purkey, D. (2007). The sensitivity of California water resources to climate change scenarios 1. JAWRA Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 43(2),482-498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dettinger, M. D. (2005). From climate-change spaghetti to climate-change distributions for 21st century California. San Francisco Estuary and Watershed Science, 3(1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stine, S. (1994), Extreme and persistent drought in California and Patagonia during mediaeval time, Nature, 369(6481), 546–549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Water Resources (2020), The 1985-2020 California Drought: A review, California Department of Water Resources, September 2020. [Google Scholar]
- MacDonald, G. M. (2007), Severe and sustained drought in southern California and the West: Present conditions and insights from the past on causes and impacts, Quat. Int., 173, 87–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engineers take on drought in California. (2015, June 09). Retrieved March 13,2021,from https://magazine.engineerjobs.com/2015/engineerstakeondroughtinCalifornia.Htm [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, B. T. (2003), Tropical Pacific sea-surface temperatures and preceding sea level pressure anomalies in the subtropical North Pacific, J. Geophys. Res., 108(D23), 4732, doi:10.1029/2003JD003805. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hertogh, T. (2020, November 22). Photo by Tomas Hertogh on Unsplash. Retrieved March 13, 2021, from https://unsplash.com/photos/eS6rqvLx7o0 [Google Scholar]
- Fried, J. S., Torn, M. S., & Mills, E. (2004). The impact of climate change on wildfire severity: a regional forecast for northern California. Climatic change, 64(1),169-191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mann, M. E., & Gleick, P. H. (2015). Climate change and California drought in the 21st century. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112(13),3858-3859. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.