E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Ali Mohammed Abdal-Kadhim, Kok Swee Leong, Impact-driven energy harvesting: effectof stress on piezoelectric bender. J. Tel. Ele and Comp.Eng, 10(2018)87-92. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ju, C.H. Ji, R.A. Lupton, Impact-based piezoelectric vibration energy harvester, Applied Energy. 214(2018) 139-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Caban, G. Litak. Impact-based piezoelectric vibration energy harvesting system excited from diesel engine suspension. Applied computer science, 16(2020)16-29. [Google Scholar]
- E. Köhlera, L.G.H. Staafa. Impact of designed asymmetries on the effective bandwidth of a backfolded piezoelectric energy harvester.Sensors and Actuators A, 292 (2019) 77-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yashwardhan Sahi and Swet Chandan, Finite element analysis of lead-free ceramic based cymbal transducer for energy harvesting, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 212(2020)81-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hongduo, Y. Jian, Finite element analysis of cymbal piezoelectric transducers for harvesting energy from asphalt pavement, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 909(2010).118. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.