E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- SUI Tieling. Simple Test of anti-freezing technology – Lecture on anti-freezing technology knowledge of Canal System Hydraulic building [J]. Water Resources World, 1988(06): 22-23. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Zhiguo, Liu Guanglou, Han Yiting. Anti-frost heaving design of canal system in Inner Mongolia irrigation area downstream of Muzhuang Hydraulic Project [J]. Inner Mongolia Water Resources, 2019(03): 38-39. [Google Scholar]
- HE SHANshan. Study on anti-frost heave design of lining channel in Liaoning Coastal irrigation area [D]. Shenyang Agricultural University,2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li Haojun. Characteristics of freezing damage of canal seepage prevention project [J]. Private Science and Technology,2011(08):322. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yi, Liu Jincheng, Liu Quanhong, Wang Zhengzhong. Shape optimization of trapezoidal lining channel structure under temperature-watersoil-structure coupling effect in cold area [J]. Journal of tsinghua university (natural science edition): 1-10 [2019-05-17]. https://doi.org/10.16511/j.cnki.qhdxxb.2019.22.010. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jin-long, LI Zhao-yu, TIAN Wen, ZHANG Wanrui, LI Jia-min, SU An-shuang, CHANG Jun-de. Characteristics and causes of freezing damage of channel in cold area [J]. Hydraulic science and cold area engineering,2018,1(11):28-33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaohui, Tong Yuxuan, Zhang Zhicheng. Characteristics and causes of freezing damage in lined channels and underground pipelines [J]. Forestry science and technology information,2011,43(03):73-74. [Google Scholar]
- Nan Ruifang. Study on the law of frost resistance and durability deterioration of Hydraulic Concrete materials [D]. North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power,2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xiu Lu. Analysis on frost heaving failure factors of channel slope protection in seasonal frozen region [D]. Heilongjiang University,2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.