E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Geotechnology for Integrated Subsoil Development|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Coal production in Russia. Tadviser: State. Business www.tadviser.ru [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shaklein, M.V. Pissarenko, Gornaya Promyshlennost, 4, 22–25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, Method for mining the reserves of thick flat seams with coal release (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Yermakov, N.M. Kachurin, Substantiation of aerological safety of one-stage method of thick flat seam mining with controlled coal release out of interlayer and subroof plies (Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kalinin, et al., Development of a thick coal seam by a mechanized complex with a sub-roof coal ply release (Kemerovo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ning Shi, Zhizeng Huang, Proceedings of the World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (Barcelona, MCM 2015), www.avestia.com [Google Scholar]
- Nadia Sultana Tarakki, et al., Int. J. of Scientific & Eng. Research, 7(4) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Le, et al., 52nd U.S. Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium (Seattle, Washington, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moodie, J. Anderson, 11th Underground Coal Operators Conference (University of Wollongong & the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tien Dung Le, Rudrajit Mitra, et al., Int. J. of Min. Scien. and Tech, 27(6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Caterpillar to supply two complete longwall top coal caving systems to mine in Turkey (Caterpillar, 2014) www.mining.com [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, et al., Development of thick seams by powered supports with controlled coal release (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, S.V. Klishin, Izvestiya of Tula State University, 162–174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Geological and industrial map of Kuznetskey basin, 1:100000 scale, Explanatory note A.Z. Yuzovitskey ed. (Siberian Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineral Raw Materials, Novosibirsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Coaling Station. West Siberia coal basins and deposits (Kuznetskey, Gorlovskey, Zapadno-Sibirskey; Coal deposits of Altaiskey krai and the Altai Republic) vol. II (Geoinformcenter, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- USSR coal deposits and pyrobituminous shale geology. Kuznetskey, Gorlovskey basins and other deposit of West Siberia, V.I. Yavorskey ed. (Nedra, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.