E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnology for Integrated Subsoil Development|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Program for Russian Coal-mining Industry Development up to 2035 (Russian Fed. Gov. Decree No 1582-r dated June 13, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedorin, V.Ya. Shakhmatov, R.I. Shishkov, Science-based Technologies for Mineral Resources Development and Use, 6, 47–52 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Cheskidov, Ways of improving the efficiency and environmental safety of solid minerals open-pit mining (SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedorin, V.Ya. Shakhmatov, A.Yu. Mikhaylov, Science-based Technologies for Mineral Resources Development and Use, 4, 306–313 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Yalevskiy, V.A. Fedorin, Modular mining-technological structures of Kuzbass coal deposits preparation and development (Theory, best practices, projects) (Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedorin, V.Ya. Shakhmatov, R.I. Shishkov, Bulletin of Scientific Centre VostNII for Industrial and Environmental Safety, 4, 80–86 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.