E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geotechnology for Integrated Subsoil Development|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Coal mining in Russia www.gruntovozov.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Large archive of documents. Most of the coal deposits in Kuzbass are multiseam www.odnopartiec.ru/5464 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Minashkin, et al., Theory of Statistics (EAOI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kalinin, et al., Development of a thick coal seam by a mechanized complex with the release of an under-roof unit (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, MIAB, 6, 36–47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vernigor, Neftegaz.RU, 10 (2019) www.magazine.neftegaz.ru [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Yakovlev, et al., Guidelines for the creation of systems for monitoring the state of a rock massif and forecasting rock bumps as elements of a multifunctional safety system for coal mines (St. Petersburg: VNIMI, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.