E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining Machines and Transport Systems for the Mining Industry|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- E.M. Dubrovsky (Ed.). Improvement of technologies and equipment for integrated automation of longwall top coal caving in flat seams (TSNIEIugol, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Fully mechanized longwall mining systems and devices www.sv-barrisol.ru [Google Scholar]
- Dung Le Tien, Longwall Top Coal Caving mechanism and cavability assessment: PhD thesis in Mining Engineering (Sydney, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- 4/400 Tonnes Sub-Level Caving Shield Support www.dowtyheritage.org.uk [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Starodubov, V.V. Zinoviev, et al., Simulation modeling in the analysis of longwall top coal caving regimes, in Proceedings of the 9th Russian Conference on Simulation Modeling and Applications in Science and Industry (UGPU, Yekaterinburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Starodubov, V.V. Zinoviev, V.I. Klishin Analysis of LTCC regimes using simulation model, in Proceedings of the Conf. on Science-based Technologies of Mineral Mining and Use (SibSIU, Novokuznetsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Marco System Analysis and Development GmbH, www.marco.de [Google Scholar]
- M. Reuter, M. Krach, U. Kiessling, Ju. Veksler, J. Fundament. Appl. Min. Sci., 4 (2), 263–269 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Efficient Mining of High Seams with Automated LTCC Operations: Mining Report, www.mining-report.de [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kizilov, et al. IOP Conf. Ser.: MSE, 865 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kizilov, M.S. Nikitenko, E.A. Khudyntsev, Equipment control chart for adjustable coal outlet to AFC in LTCC technology, in Proceedings of the Conf. on Science-based Technologies of Mineral Mining and Use (SibSIU, Novokuznetsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.