E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mining Machines and Transport Systems for the Mining Industry|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- A.A. Rozhkov, N.V. Karpenko, Ugol, 7, 58–64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rozhkov, L.I. Kantovich, et al., Mining Equip. and Electrom., 2, 50–57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, A.E. Sushko, et al., J. of Mining and Geotech. Eng., 3, 19–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of Russia on 31st December 2015 No. 683 “National security strategy of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Shchadov, V.Yu. Konyukhov, et al., GIAB, 12, 134–143 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klishin, M.V. Pissarenko, Ugol, 9, 42–46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Graham, Advanced vibration analysis (Dekker Mech. Eng., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Anil Rana, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 22(2), 180–187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ierace, S. Cavalieri, Management and Production Eng. Review, 4(2), 37–49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, V.I. Klishin, et al., Gorniy Zhurnal, 12, 68–67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, Yu.V. Drozdenko, Non-destructive Testing and Diag., 2, 71–75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kelly, et al., Investigation in Highwaal Mining Instability, Pit 16BL South, Moura Mine, OLD. CSIRO Exploration and Mining Report No. 467C (Confidential) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baotang, Highwall Mining Stability Taishan Academic Forum - Project on Mine Disaster Prevention and Control (Amsterdam, Paris, Beijing, Atlantis Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Netsvetayev, L.P. Repin, A.V. Sokolovskiy, Ugol, 11, 41–43 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, P.B. Gerike, et al., Vibration of Machines: Measurement, Reduction, Protection, 3, 19–22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Krakovskey, Mathematical and software tools for Estimating technical condition of the equipment (Nauka SO, Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.