E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Robotization and Automation of Mining Processes|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- M.V. Dvoryanchikov, L.D. Pavlova, Modeling and high-tech information technologies in technical and socio-economic systems, in Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference, 14-16 April, Novokuznetsk, Russia (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Dvoryanchikov, L.D. Pavlova, Science-intensive technologies for the development and use of mineral resources, 6, 241–244 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Buduma, N. Lokaskio, Fundamentals of Deep Learning (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Shprekher, G.I. Babokin, E.B. Kolesnikov, Bulletin of TSU, 5, 46–57 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tutak, J. Brodny, IJERPH, 16(8), 1406 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Garcia, Data Preprocessing in Data Mining (Springer Int. Pub., 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.