E3S Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2021URM 2021 - International Scientific and Research Conference on Knowledge-Based Technologies in Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial and Environmental Safety of Mining Enterprises|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Resolution of the Russian Federation Government as of September 21, 2019 No. 1228 “On the adoption of the Paris Agreement” [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tailakov, D.N. Zastrelov, et al., Gas industry, 12, 86–87 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Order of Rostekhnadzor dated 01.12.2011 N 679 (as amended on 20.05.2015) “On approval of the Instructions for coal mines degasification” (Registered in the Ministry of Justice of Russia on 29.12.2011 N 22811) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tailakov, D.N. Zastrelov, et al., Bulletin of the Scientific Center for the Safety of Work in the Coal Industry, 1, 30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ettinger, Gas intensity of fossil coals (Nedra, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Zastrelov, M.P. Makeev, et al., Science-intensive technologies for the development and use of mineral resources, 5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tailakov, E.A. Utkaev, GIAB, 7, 145–149 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tailakov, E.A. Utkaev, M.P. Makeev, Actual problems of modern mechanical engineering: proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 176179 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tailakov, E.A. Utkaev, et al., Applied Mechanics and Materials, 349–353 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Tailakov, D. Zastrelov, et al., E3S Web of Conferences, 15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.