E3S Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- G. I. Kuznetsov, N. V. Kruk, Engineering geocryology: study guide. SFU, Krasnoyarsk (2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 57793-2017 United power system and isolated power systems. Hydraulic and pumped storage power stations. Hydraulic engineering structures. Monitoring and assessment of technical condition during operation. As of 1 July 2018. Standartinform, Moscow (2017) [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.140.035-2009 Hydroelectric power plants. Monitoring and assessment of the technical condition of hydraulic structures during operation. As of 31 Dec. 2009. Moscow (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Draft technical documentation Ash and slag material obtained as a result of operations of JSC Yenisei TGC (TGC-13) Krasnoyarsk TPP2, Assessment of the impact of planned activities on the environment, Book 1, Explanatory note, Kemerovo (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Sysoev, Ash dump design and construction, Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.