E3S Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||21 December 2021|
- O. V. Antonenko, V. A. Bezrukikh, E. V. Avdeeva, E. I. Nazarova, A. M. Kislenko Landscape features of the city of Krasnoyarsk as a geological and geomorphological basis for urban planning // Conifers of the boreal area. Vol. XXXV, No. 1-2, P. 15-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Grimm, N.B.; Faeth, S.H.; Golubiewski, N.E.; Redman, C.L.; Wu, J.; Bai, X.; Briggs, J.M. Global Change and the Ecology of Cities. S., 319 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Adjustment of the free volume of maximum permissible emissions for the city of Krasnoyarsk [Electronic resource]– http://krasecology.ru/About/PDV (accessed on 24.06.2021). [Google Scholar]
- Avdeeva E.V., Wagner E.A., Izvekov A.A. Landscape resources - the basis for the formation of urban greening systems (for example, the city of Krasnoyarsk and its green zone) [Text] // Bulletin of BSU. 2. 85-90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mokrinets K.S. Microclimatic potential of the relief of the territory of the city of Krasnoyarsk as a condition for the formation of the quality of the surface layer of the atmosphere [Text] / K.S. Mokrinets // Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University. V.P. Astafieva. No. 4. P. 295-300 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Landsat 8-9 Calibration Validation Algorithm Description Document [Electronic resource] – https://www.usgs.gov/media/files/landsat-8-9-calibration-validation-algorithm-description-document (accessed on 08.11.2021). [Google Scholar]
- Matuzko A.K., Yakubailik O.E., Urban heat island effects over Krasnoyarsk obtained on the basis of Landsat 8 remote sensing data, E. and E. S., 211, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Samsonov T.E., Trigub K.S., Mapping of local climatic zones of Moscow from space images. G. and C. 6, 14–25 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Oke, T.R.; Mills, G.; Voogt, J.A. Urban Climates; C. U. P: Cambridge, UK (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.