E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Donato Masciandaro. (2007) Determinants of Financial Supervision Regimes: Markets, Institutions, Politics, Law or Geography? [EB/OL].] http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=957050,2007-01-03. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng. Path Choice for Optimizing the Organizational Structure of Financial Supervision [J] Financial Forum, 2011(11):31-37. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jinpeng, Zhang Yihao. Empirical Analysis on the Concentration of International Financial Supervision and its Enlightenment[J] Shanghai Finance, 2004(12):45-47. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chun, Xu Licheng. Financial Supervision and Financial Development: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Test [J] Financial Research. 2005(4):79-88. [Google Scholar]
- Bu Yongxiang: Study on the Reform of Financial Supervision System [N].] Caixin. 2016-2-29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.