E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wang Jiajun, “The evolution of China’s marine economic policy and its impact on the development of marine economy, ” Liaoning Normal University Master Degree Thesis, 2019, 3-24. [Google Scholar]
- Di Ganbin and Zhou Lin, “Evaluation of the spatiotemporal coupling and coordinated development of urbanization and marine service industry in coastal areas of my country, ” 2015, 88-94. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yayun, Yuan Feng, Li Xingyun, “The construction and application of the evaluation index system of high-quality development of my country’s marine economy-based on the perspective of five development concepts, ” Enterprise Economics, 2019, 121-126. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shangzhi, Ma Qianyu, “A Study on the Coupling Measurement of Local Government Scale and Efficiency, ” Cooperative Economy and Technology, 2020, 164-166. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ran, Cheng Jinhua, “Coupling analysis of economic society, resources and environment of the Yangtze River Delta urban agglomeration from the perspective of high quality development, ” Academic Forum, 2019, 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guoxing, Gao Xiu, Wang Yingluo, Guo Jue, Wang Shouyang, “Measurement Coordination and Evolution of China’s Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Policies-A Study Based on Policy Data from 1978 to 2013, ” China PopulationResources and Environment, 2014, 62-72. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Li, Huang Taozhen, “Research on the Mechanism and Relationship between Ecological Civilization and New Urbanization Based on Coupling Coordination Model, ”Ecoeconomics, 2019, 60-65. [Google Scholar]
- Shu Weiying, “Research on the development of Ningbo marine service industry, ” Journal of Southwest Normal University, 2014, 116-120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.