E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Cobb, CW and Douglas, PH “A Theory of Production.” The American Economic Review, 1928, 18 is (1), pp.139-165. [Google Scholar]
- Solow, RM “Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function.” Review of Economics and Statistics, 1957. [Google Scholar]
- Schumpeter Forward., “The Theory of Economic Development, ” Kongwei Yan translated. Beijing: Beijing Publishing House, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shaosen, Hu Delong, “Research on the contribution rate of scientific and technological progress to economic growth, ” China Soft Science, pp. 35-39, February 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Li Lanlan, Zhu Kejun, and Guo Haixiang, “An empirical study on the calculation of the contribution rate of scientific and technological progress in various provinces and cities in China, ” China Population · Resources and Environment, pp.55-61, April 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shilin, Zhang Meichen, “scientific and technological progress contribution rate of China’s economic growth estimate: 1990 2017 Nian, ” World Economy, pp. 74-97, October 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Shuaitao, Sun Qiubi, “An empirical analysis of the spillover effect of technological innovation and consumption upgrade on economic growth, ” Statistics and Information Forum, pp. 74-81, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shiwen, Hu Kai, “Calculation and Forecast of the Contribution Rate of Agricultural Science and Technology Progress in Jiangxi Province, ” Regional Economy, pp. 159-163, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Song Jie, “Empirical Research on Technology Innovation and Economic Growth in Shandong Province, ” Shandong University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Weidong, Ge Yihong, “Research on the calculation and evaluation of the contribution rate of scientific and technological progress in Hohhot, ” Inner Mongolia Science Technology and Economy, pp.2023, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.