E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ye Fang. Economic and financial operation situation and prospect of Cambodia in the first half of 2019 [J]. Regional finance research, 2019 (08): 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Outlook, April 2019 Growth Slowdown, Precarious Recovery. IMF. https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2019/03/28/world-economic-outlook-april-2019. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Li. Review of Cambodia’s economic situation in 2018 and outlook for 2019 [J]. Financial economy, 2019 (12) : 124-126. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhigang. High-growth miracle under open economy: an analysis of post-reconstruction Cambodian economy [J]. Southeast Asian studies, 2015, (4): 4-11. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yonggang. Years of economic growth above 7%; Asean is recognized to have the least investment regulation; Real estate investment boom -Cambodia: the Khmer rouge is a past and now a hot place for investment [J]. China economic weekly, 2015, (44) : 68-71. [Google Scholar]
- I changhong. Highlights of the maritime silk road: analysis on the development of economic and trade relations between China and Cambodia [J]. Think tank of finance and economics, 2019, (4) : 5-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang wen, Liu Dian. Cambodia: a new model of “One Belt And One Road” international cooperation - a field research report on the economy and future development of Cambodia [J]. Contemporary world, 2018, (1): 29-33. [Google Scholar]
- Ma chenghao. Cambodia tourism investment environment and risk analysis-based on the perspective of Chinese investment enterprises [J]. Modern economic information, 2016, (15): 357-358. [Google Scholar]
- Tian yuan, Wang Zhifang, Kong Weisheng, Qi Xin, Fan Penghui, Wu Ning, Xing Yu. Cambodia’s exportoriented economic development and china-cambodia economic and trade cooperation [J]. International economic cooperation, 2017, (06): 60-66. [Google Scholar]
- Wang zhigang. High-growth miracle in an open economy: an economic analysis of postreconstruction Cambodia [J]. Southeast Asian studies, 2015, (04): 4-11. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng cheng, Li Xue, Liu Yaxin. Tertiary industry, factors of production and economic growth in Cambodia [J]. Journal of guangxi university (philosophy and social sciences), 2019, (4): 118-124. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng guofu. An empirical study on the relationship between foreign trade, foreign investment, foreign aid and Cambodia’s domestic economic growth [J]. Economic forum, 2014, (4): 163-166. [Google Scholar]
- Ye fang. Economic and financial performance and prospects of Cambodia in the first quarter of 2019 [J]. Regional finance research, 2019, (6): 32-33. [Google Scholar]
- Wang xiangshe. World bank: Cambodia achieved economic growth of 7.5% in 2018, higher than expected [J]. World tropical agriculture information, 2019, (5): 11-12. [Google Scholar]
- Sela Viseth. Research on foreign direct investment and its influencing factors in Cambodia [J]. Contemporary economics, 2018, (6): 94-97. [Google Scholar]
- Yang ming-guo, Jin Rui-Ting. Analysis of the current economic situation in Cambodia and policy Suggestions on promoting china-cambodia bilateral cooperation [J]. China economic and trade guide (theoretical edition), 2017, (17): 19-20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.