E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Ahlfeldt, G.M., Feddersen, A., 2010. From periphery to core: economic adjustments to high speed rail. Lse Res. Online Docu. Econ. (38). [Google Scholar]
- Fang, D., Sun M., 2016. Evaluation of the impact of high-speed railway on the economic development of Yangtze River Delta Urban Agglomeration: An Empirical Study Based on DID model [J]. Eastern China economic management, 30 (2): 42-47 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jia, S., Zhou, C., Qin, C., 2017. No difference in effect of high-speed rail on regional economic growth based on match effect perspective? Transport. Res. Part A 106, 144–157. [Google Scholar]
- Li H., Fan D., Zhang S., 2020. Analysis of spillover effect of China’s high speed rail construction on real economy development [J]. East China economic management, 34 (04): 54-69 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Vickerman, R. & (1997). High-speed rail in Europe: experience and issues for future development. Annals of Regional Science. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Nian, M., 2014. Does high-speed railway drive regional economic development? [J]. Shanghai Economic Research, (02): 82-91 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K., Tao D., 2016. The economic distribution effect of transportation infrastructure: evidence from the opening of high-speed rail [J]. Economic trends, (6): 62-73 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C., Meng, W., Hou, X., 2020. The impact of high-speed rails on urban economy: an investigation using night lighting data of Chinese cities. Research in Transportation Economics, 80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.