E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Li Junjiang, Xu Zheng. Investigation on the benefits of capital account opening and China’s path choice [J/OL]. Contemporary economic research: 1-10 [2020-05-06]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ming. China’s capital account opening: behavioral logic and scenario analysis [J]. World economy and politics, 2016 (04) : 139-155+160. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Kun, Fu Hongqiao. Different types of capital account opening and economic growth: evidence from low and middle-income countries [J]. Economic review, 2017 (04) : 73-89. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yanan. Research on threshold effect and path of capital account opening [J]. World economic research, 2020 (01) : 68-81+136. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Wenni, Jin Ying. Capital account opening and economic growth -a study based on transnational panel data [J]. International finance research, 2017 (01) : 59-67. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Yanfei, Lu Jun, Chen Zheng. Capital account opening and macroeconomic fluctuations [J]. Economics (quarterly), 2015, 14 (04) : 1255-1276. [Google Scholar]
- Barro R J.. Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of Countries[J]. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1991, 106(2) : 407-443. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Qiuran. A review of financial opening measurement method and indicator system [J]. Economic review, 2011 (03) : 131-142. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.