E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- G. Xu, M. Chi. Share Repurchase and Corporation Value--Theoretical and Empirical Analysis. Management science, 2003, vol. 016, no. 004, pp. 60-64. [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, J. Zhang, R. Qi, et al. Analysis of the factors influencing the reaction of share repurchase market - empirical evidence from China’s A-share market. Journal of Xi ’an jiaotong university (Social science edition), 2009, vol. 05, pp. 29-33. [Google Scholar]
- Starling. Alibaba’s industry layout. Business culture, 2016, No.319(10), pp. 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Data from: www.alibabagroup.com. Accessed on March 27, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ross, R. W. Westerfield, J. Jaffe. Rate on assets is a measure of profit per dollar of assets. Corporate Finance. 2010, pp.110. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.