E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Daniel Kahneman, and Amos Tversky, “Prospect Theory: an Analysis of Decision under Risk, ” Econometrica, vol. 47, No. 2, March 1979, pp. 26-3291. [Google Scholar]
- Barberis, Nicholas, A. Mukherjee, and B. Wang, “Prospect Theory and Stock Returns: An Empirical Test, ” Review of Financial Studies, vol. 29, 2016, pp. 3068-3107. [Google Scholar]
- Fong W M, “Time diversification under loss aversion: a bootstrap analysis, ” Applied Economics, vol. 45, 2013, pp. 605-610. [Google Scholar]
- Fulga C, “Portfolio Optimization under Loss Aversion, ” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 251, 2016, pp. 310-322. [Google Scholar]
- Berkelaar A B, Kouwenberg R, and Post T, “Optimal Portfolio Choice under Loss Aversion, ” Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 86, 2004, pp. 973-987. [Google Scholar]
- Holger Kraft, Claus Munk, and Frank Thomas Seifried, “Consumption habits and humps, ” Economic Theory, vol. 64, 2017, pp. 305-330. [Google Scholar]
- Abel, A. B. “Asset prices under habit formation and catching up with the joneses, ” American Economic Review Papers and Proceeding, vol. 80, 1990, pp. 38-42. [Google Scholar]
- Cagan P, “The 1987 Stock Market Crash and the Wealth Effect, ” Analyzing Modern Business Cycles, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zou, H.-F, “The spirit of capitalism, social status. money and accumulation, ” Journal of Economics, vol. 68, No. 3, 1998, pp. 219-233. [Google Scholar]
- Bell, and David E, “Risk Premiums for Decision Regret, ” Management Science, vol.29, 1983, pp. 1156-1166. [Google Scholar]
- Loomes G, and Sufgen R, “Regret theory: an alternative theory of rational choice under uncertainty, ” the Economic Journal, vol. 92, 1982, pp. 805-824. [Google Scholar]
- Dodonova A, and Khoroshilov Y, “The spirit of capitalism, social status. money and accumulation, ” SSRN Electronic Journal, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Liyun, and C. Yang, “Investor sentiment, investor crowded-trade behavior, and limited arbitrage in the cross section of stock returns, ” Empirical Economics, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Zhigao, and Mao Ning, “Research on the Measurement of Investor Sentiment in Chinese Stock Market: the CICSI’s Construction, ” Journal of Financial Research, vol. 000, 2009, pp. 174-184. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiu, Wang Jia, and Gao Ying, “Optimal Asset Allocation Based on Dynamic Loss Aversion Portfolio Model and Empirical Research, ” Chinese Journal of Management Science, vol. 022, 2014, pp. 16-23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.