E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- P. Nannery, J. Tarpey, J. Lacenere, J. Meyer and G. Bertini, “Extending the service life of 15 kV polyethylene URD cable using silicone liquid, ” IEEE Trans., on Power Delivery, vol. 4, pp. 1991-1996, April 2002. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, “The repair liquid injection technology of XLPE cable for repairing water tree, ” High Voltage Engineering, vol. 30, pp. 16-17, May 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A. Thomas and T. Saha, “A new dielectric response model for water tree degraded XLPE insulation-Part A: model development with small sample verification, ” IEEE Trans., on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 15, pp. 1131-1143, April 2008. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang and L. Ma. A cold sticky rubber band for rejuvenation mining cable. China: CN2272624Y, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- H. Teng. A equipment for rejuvenation damaged insulation of cable with supporting. China: CN201620322979, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Boggs, J. Densley and J. Kuang, “Mechanism for impulse conversion of water trees to electrical trees in XLPE, ” IEEE Trans., on Power Delivery, vol. 13, pp. 310-315, February 1998. [Google Scholar]
- CRRC Zhuzhou Institute Co., Ltd, “Specification for cables on board rolling stock—Part 1: Standard wall insulation cables up to AC 3kV, ” Zhuzhou, China, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.