E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Adrian T, Rosenberg J. Stock Returns And Volatility. Pricing The Short-run And Long-run Components Of Market Risk. Journal of Finance, 2008, 63(6).p.2997-3030. [Google Scholar]
- Whited T M, Guojun W. Financial Constraints Risk. The Review of Financial Studies(2).2. [Google Scholar]
- Brown B P. An Empirical Evaluation of Accounting Income Numbers. Journal of Accounting Research, 1968, 6(2). 159-178. [Google Scholar]
- Steven M, Fazzari, et al. Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment. Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Hadlock C J, Pierce J R. New Evidence on Measuring Financial Constraints. Moving Beyond the KZ Index. Review of Financial Studies, 2010, 23(5). 1909-1940. [Google Scholar]
- Whited Toni M. Debt, Liquidity Constraints, and Corporate Investment. Evidence from Panel Data. Journal of Finance, 47(4). 1425-1460. [Google Scholar]
- Rao Yulei, Wang Yuying. An empirical study of the impact of major shareholders in China’s listed companies on investment. Nankai Management Review, 2006(05). 67-73. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Cedar, Zhou Xiaosu, Ma Rujing. An empirical study of the over-investment behavior and its restriction mechanism of listed companies. Accounting Research, 2007(07). 44-52+96. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ping, Sun Shixia. Study on free cash flow, equity structure and over-investment of listed companies in China. Contemporary Finance, 2009(04). 123-129. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanchao. Financing Constraints, Cash Holdings and Overinvestment, 2009(07). 121-133. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Ocean, Dong Dawn. The Impact of Debt Financing Structure on Enterprise Investment Behavior. Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics, Economics and Law, 2009(1). 92-96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ziyuan, Deng Wei, Ye Yufu. A study on the relationship between stock price volatility and company fundamental risk of listed companies in China. Economic exploration, 2010(06). 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- Fazzari S M, Athey M J. Asymmetric Information, Financing Constraints, and Investment. The Review of Economics and Stats, 1987, 69(3). 481-487. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan S.N., Zingales L. Do Investment-cash Flow Sensitivities Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints?. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1997, 107(1). 169-215. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.