E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Holly Ellyatt. (2019). What Brexit could mean for the US economy. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Steinbock. (2018). U.S.-China Trade War and Its Global Impacts. [Google Scholar]
- Nuno Fernandes. (2020). Economic Effects of Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19) on the World Economy. [Google Scholar]
- Jay Shambaugh. (2020). COVID-19 and the US economy: FAQ on the economic impact & policy response. Brookings. [Google Scholar]
- Efraim Benmelech, C. F. (2020). The 1918 influenza did not kill the US economy | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal. VoxEU. [Google Scholar]
- Arthur E. Gooding. (1975). Quantification of investors’ perceptions of common stocks: risk and return dimensions. [Google Scholar]
- Poitras, G. (2010). Valuation of equity securities: History, theory and application. In Valuation of Equity Securities: History, Theory and Application. World Scientific Publishing Co. [Google Scholar]
- Markowitz, H. M. (2009). Harry Markowitz (Vol. 1). WORLD SCIENTIFIC. [Google Scholar]
- Markowitz, H. M. (1999). The Early History of Portfolio Theory: 1600-1960. Financial Analysts Journal, 55(4), 5–16. [Google Scholar]
- Beattie, A. (2020). Understanding the History of the Modern Portfolio. [Google Scholar]
- Ruedi, P. (2017). Diversification: The oldest trick in the investment book. [Google Scholar]
- Francis, J. C., & Kim, D. (2013). Modern Portfolio Theory: Foundations, Analysis, and NewDevelopments. 576. [Google Scholar]
- Mark Kolakowski. (2019). The Financial Services Industry for Beginners. Thebalancecareers. [Google Scholar]
- Rebecca Sentance. (2020). How is coronavirus impacting the financial sector – and how are brands responding? – Econsultancy. Econsultancy. [Google Scholar]
- Frazee, G. (2018). 6 factors that fueled the stock market dive in 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Howland, D. (2020). Brick and mortar’s next chapter. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.