E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Gehringer, A. Growth, Productivity and Capital Accumulation:The Effect of Financial Liberalization in the Case of European Integration[J]. International Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 25(C), 291309. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ming, Luo Ling. An Empirical Study on the Impact of Financialization of Private Enterprises on Productivity-Based on the Empirical Analysis of China ’ s A-Share Private Listed Companies[J]. Economic System Reform, 2017(05):155-161. [Google Scholar]
- Tornell Aaron. Real vs. financial investment can Tobin taxes eliminate the irreversibility distortion?[J]. North-Holland, 1990, 32(2). [Google Scholar]
- Thierry Theurillat, Jose Corpataux, Olivier Crevoisier. Property Sector Financialization: The Case of Swiss Pension Funds (1992-2005)[J]. European Planning Studies, 2010, 18(2). [Google Scholar]
- Crotty J. The Neoliberal Paradox:The Impact of Destructive Product Market Competition and Impatient Finance on Nonfinancial Corporations in the Neoliberal Era[J]. Research Briefs, 2002, 35(3):271-279. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuchao, Han Xun, Li Jianjun. Uncertainty in Economic Policy and Enterprise Financialization[J]. China Industrial Economy, 2018(01):137-153. [Google Scholar]
- Song Jun, Lu Yang. U-shaped relationship between non-monetary financial assets and operating rate of return-financialization evidence from my country’s listed non-financial companies[J]. Financial Research, 2015(6):111-125 [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Tianli, Ma Na, Hu Yanbin. Enterprise innovation input factors and financing structure choice-Based on the empirical test of listed companies on the Growth Enterprise Market[J]. Accounting Research, 2014(04):66-73+96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.