E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- L. M. Yang, Conception of Financial Management Model of Wuhan Iron and Steel Enterprise Group, Metallurgical Finance and Accounting, 1994, no. 3, pp. 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Discussion on the daily operation optimization of the financial shared service center——Taking Suning Tesco Group Co., Ltd. as an example. Finance and Accounting Newsletter, 2019, no. 14, pp. 75-79. [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Liu, S. Y. Xia, F. F. Mo, etc. Research on the Construction of Financial Shared Service Center Based on Grounded Theory——Taking Z Company as an Example. Finance and Accounting, 2019, no. 16, pp. 34-37. [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, New Trends in Corporate Financial Process Reengineering: Financial Shared Services, Accounting Newsletter, 2010, no. 2, pp. 71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Construction of enterprise ERP information system based on financial business process reengineering——Tongda Refractory Group as an example, Accounting and Communications, 2017, no. 2, pp. 85-89. [Google Scholar]
- P. Cheng, J. J. Wang, Research on the Optimization of Accounts Payable Process of RPA-based Financial Shared Service Center, Friends of Accounting, 2018, no. 19, pp. 154-160. [Google Scholar]
- P. Cheng, W. Y. Wang, Research on Optimization of Expense Reimbursement of Financial Shared Service Center Based on RPA, Friends of Accounting, 2018, no. 13, pp. 146-151. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, New model of financial management: shared financial services, Continuing Education Research, 2011, no. 3, pp. 150-152. [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Li, S. Wu, M. R. Fu, et al. Operation and optimization strategy of Petrochemical Group Financial Shared Service Center——Based on the pilot stage, Friends of Accounting, 2019, no. 16, pp. 118-122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.