E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wang Hong, Sun Yuling. A Study of the Omnichannel Operational Model of Fresh Agricultural Products Supply Chain[J]. Industrial Engineering Journal.2019, 22(06):74-79+199. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Shuai, Li Ya-cheng, Li Wen-li, Qin Kaida. Business Model Innovation and Internal Mechanism of Platform-based Enterprises:A Case Study of Dounan Flower Insdustry Croup[J]. Journal of Management Case Studies, 2019, 12(02):192-209. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Yan. Research on brand building strategy of agricultural products e-commerce under the concept of “consumer center”[J]. Journal of Commercial Economics, 2016(05): 48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Xu-dong, Hao Yanchi, Li Bing-Long. An Analysis on Payment Intention of Consumers to Geographical Indication Agricultural Products——A Case Study of Yanchi Tan-sheep[J]. Journal of Technical Economics & Management, 2014(01):123-128. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Chunya, Xia Zhying, Luo Weiping. Deviation Analysison Consumers’ Willingness and Behavior of Purchasing Agricultural Products with Geographical Indications Online[J]. Issues in Agricultural Economy, 2019(05):110-120. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yue. Study on the Formation of Brand Preference[D]. North China University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Shizhen, Zheng jia, Wu Rong. Empirical Analysis on cognition, premium intention and purchase behavior of green agricultural products[J]. Journal of Commercial Economics, 2017(06):171-173. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.