E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- D. Don, C. Giaquinto, E. Baraldi, A. Biffi, P. Gamba, AM. Saieva, et al., “COVID-19 pandemic: perspective of an Italian Tertiary Care Pediatric Center., ” Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland), vol. 8, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- TT. Le, JP. Cramer, R. Chen, and S. Mayhew, “Evolution of the COVID-19 vaccine development landscape., ” Nature reviews. Drug discovery, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- TC. Yeh, HC. Huang, TY. Yeh, WT. Huang, HC. Huang, YM. Chang, and W. Chen, “Family members’ concerns about relatives in long-term care facilities: Acceptance of visiting restriction policy amid the COVID-19 pandemic., ” Geriatrics & gerontology international, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, MJ. Gonzalez, L. Guo, Q. Chen, L. Zheng, P. Chen, X. Cao, et al., “Knowledge, awareness, and attitudes towards COVID-19 pandemic among different populations in central China: a cross-sectional survey., ” Journal of medical Internet research, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mendelson, M. Keane, M. Bagaric, and C. Graydon, “Legal implications of personal protective equipment use when treating patients for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)., ” Journal of law and medicine, vol. 24, pp. 856–864, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- VA. Karatayev, M. Anand, and CT. Bauch, “Local lockdowns outperform global lockdown on the far side of the COVID-19 epidemic curve., ” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, and G. Yang, “Nursing standard of internet-based rehabilitation for patients with coronavirus disease 2019., ” Journal of Central South University. Medical sciences, vol.45, pp. 513–517, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- AM. Buttenheim, “SARS-CoV-2 vaccine acceptance: we may need to choose our battles., ”Annals of internal medicine, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.