E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Baidu Encyclopedia. Net Red. 2019-06-22 [Google Scholar]
- Bilingual Exchange: Influencer/Internet celebrity. Reference news, 2019-12-16 [Google Scholar]
- Internet celebrities. Xinhua Dictionary, 2014-06-29. [Google Scholar]
- Don’t let “net celebrities” bias social values. Qianlong.com, 2018-09-15 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Chang, Jia Hua, Du Gang, Jiang Dan. Analysis of the definition, characteristics, development history and business model of webcasting[J]. Modern Business, 2018(19): 165-168. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yuting. Classification and feature analysis of new media live video broadcast [J]. News Research Guide, 2017, 8(04): 288. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xia. Theoretical analysis of consumer purchase decision. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dongshan. Review and Prospects of Consumers’ Purchase Decision Theory[J]. Business Economics Research, 2017(21): 43-46 [Google Scholar]
- Samuelson P A. A Note on the Pure Theory of Consumer’s Behavior[J]. Economica, 2012, 5(17) [Google Scholar]
- Neumann J V, Morgenstern O. Theory of Games and Economic Behavior[M]. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Simon H A. A behavioral model of rational choice[J]. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2011, 69(1) [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman D, Tversky A. Prospect Theory. An Analysis of Decision Making Under Risk[J]. Econometrica, 2011, 47(2) [Google Scholar]
- Tversky A, Kahneman D. Advances in prospect theory: Cumulative representation of uncertainty[J]. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2011, 5(4) [Google Scholar]
- Bettman J R, Luce MF, Payne J W. Constructive Consumer Choice Processes[J]. Journal of Consumer Research, 2011, 25(3) [Google Scholar]
- Goldstein D G, Gigerenzer G. Models of ecological rationality: the recognition heuristic[J]. Psychological Review, 2013, 109(1) [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman D. Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics[J]. American Economic Review, 2014, 93(5) [Google Scholar]
- Munro A, Sugden R. On the theory of referencedependent preference[J]. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2014, 50(4) [Google Scholar]
- Fang Fang. Viewing decision theory and its development from the perspective of rationality and bounded rationality [J]. Inquiry into Economic Issues, 2015 (08): 64-67 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.