E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Peng Fangchun, “On influential factors of SMEs financing: enterprise scale, operation years, and financing demand differences, ” 2011 International Conference on Computer Science and Service System (CSSS), Nanjing, 2011, pp. 2354-2357. [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Suroaji, M. Ulilalbab, Iskandar, T. Hendrawan and N. Rachmana, “Model design and Electronic Service Guide (ESG) analysis for DVB broadcast on hybrid platform and unicast network, ” 2016 10th International Conference on Telecommunication Systems Services and Applications (TSSA), Denpasar, 2016, pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jie, Shi Yang and Ding Feng, “Convergence properties of multi-innovation ESG algorithms for multi-input multi-output CARMA models, ” 2008 27th Chinese Control Conference, Kunming, 2008, pp. 270-274. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Song and Jing Wu, “The confusion between Cost of capital and cost of financing and its harm, ” 2010 Second International Conference on Communication Systems, Networks and Applications, Hong Kong, 2010, pp. 102-105.. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhai, “Impact of Board Characteristics on Debt Financing Costs, ” 2019 International Conference on Economic Management and Model Engineering (ICEMME), Malacca, Malaysia, 2019, pp. 665-668. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.