E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Bernanke Ben, Getler Mark and Gilchrist Simon. The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework [M]. The Handbook of Macroeconomics. Ed. By J.B.T Aylor, and M. W. Oodford, 1999:1341-1393. [Google Scholar]
- Kiyotaki Nobuhiro, and Wright Randall. A Contribution to Pure Theory of Money [J]. The American Economic Review. 1997. 53(2) I. S. Jacobs and C. P. Bean, “Fine particles, thin films and exchange anisotropy, ” in Magnetism, vol. III, G. T. Rado and H. Suhl, Eds. New York: Academic, 1963, pp. 271–350. [Google Scholar]
- Kiyotaki Nobuhiro and Moore John. Credit Cycles [J]. The Journal of Political Economy. 1991. 105 (2):211-248 [Google Scholar]
- Bacchetta Philippe Caminal, and Ramon Do Capital Market Imperfections Exacerbate Output Fluctuations? [J]. European Economic Review. 2000, 44 (3) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yongqin. Defects in Financial Market: Accelerator or Buffer [J]. Economist, 2009.10:92-98 [Google Scholar]
- Hou Kun. Summary of Theoretical Research on Financial Accelerators in Economic Fluctuations [J]. Hainan Finance, 2011 (4) : 11-14 [Google Scholar]
- Shao Suxue, Yuan Tianyong, Wang Chuan. A Review of Theoretical Research on Financial Accelerators [J]. Times Finance, 2011 (4) : 71 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhenquan, Yu Zhen, Liu Miao. Does the financial accelerator effect exist in China?[J]. Economic Research, 2007.6: 28-38 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Shenguo, Liu Lanfeng. Industry Difference Analysis of the Financial Accelerator Effect of Monetary Policy in China [J]. Shanghai Finance, 2009(3): 36-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Manyi, Liu Tongshan. Financial Accelerator Effect and Regulation of China’s Real Estate Industry -An Empirical Study based on Panel Data [J]. Finance and Economics, 2010(7): 88-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chuan, Li Xin, Zhou Zhenfeng. Credit Channel of Monetary policy: China’s Economic Cycle Analysis based on the “Financial Accelerator Model” [J]. International Finance Studies, 2011.1:3543 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.