E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- CEICDATA 2020 https://www.ceicdata.com/zh-hans/united-states/current-population-surveyunemployment-seasonally-adjusted/unemploymentsa [Google Scholar]
- Visualcapitalis 2020 https://www.visualcapitalist.com/economic-impact-of-covid-h1-2020/ [Google Scholar]
- CEICDATA 2020 https://www.ceicdata.com/zh-hans/united-states/funds-by-sector-flows-andoutstanding-household-and-nonprofitorganizations/liabilities-outs-households--nonprofit-organizations-ho [Google Scholar]
- Charniga Jackie, “Consumer Credit Roiled by COVID-19; Subprime Borrowers Bear Brunt of Tighter Lending Standards.” Automotive News 94. 6942 (2020): 14. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Michelle Black, “Coronavirus And Debt: Options To Consider If You Can’t Afford To Pay Your Bills” Apr 29, 2020 https://www.forbes.com/sites/advisor/2020/04/29/coronavirus-and-debt-options-to-consider-if-youcant-afford-to-pay-your-bills/?sh=6cd87ca01dd4 [Google Scholar]
- Erica Werner, Mike DeBonis, Paul Kane and Jeff Stein “ Senate, White House reach $2 trillion stimulus deal to blunt coronavirus fallout” The Washington Post (2020) https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/03/24/trump-coronavirus-congresseconomic-stimulus/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.