E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Callen J L, Fang X. Religion and Stock Price Crash Risk[J]. The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2015, 50(1/2): 169–195. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Nianxing, Yu Shangyao, Yi Zhihong. Institutional investor herd behavior and stock price collapse risk[J]. Management World, 2013(07): 31–43. [Google Scholar]
- Large Shareholders and Corporate Control | Journal of Political Economy: Vol 94, No3, Part1 [Google Scholar]
- Edmans A, Holderness C G. Blockholders: A Survey of Theory and Evidence [G] 2017, 1: 541–636. [Google Scholar]
- Crane A D, Koch A, Michenaud S. Institutional investor cliques and governance[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 133(1): 175–197. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaohui, Guo Xiaodong, Qiao Zheng. Institutional investors grouping and the risk of stock price collapse[J]. China Industrial Economics, 2019(02): 117–135. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng, Mao Jizhen. CEO characteristics, risk appetite and insider trading[J]. Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 2018, 15(03): 45–54. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Deren, Cui Chenyu, Liao Ke. Listed companies’ “high-end transfer” and insider stock reduction: “work after the decision” or “push the boat”? [J]. Financial Research, 2016(11): 158–173. [Google Scholar]
- Brockman P, Khurana I K, Martin X. Voluntary disclosures around share repurchases[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2008, 89(1): 175–191. [Google Scholar]
- Noe C F. Voluntary disclosures and insider transactions[J]. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 1999, 27(3): 305–326. [Google Scholar]
- Piotroski J D, Roulstone D T. Do insider trades reflect both contrarian beliefs and superior knowledge about future cash flow realizations?[J]. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2005, 39(1): 55–81. [Google Scholar]
- Case K E, Shiller R J. Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?[J]. Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Brookings Institution Press, 2003, 2003(2): 299–342. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.