E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Yang J.H., Liu S.(2017) Accounting narratives and impression management on social media. Accounting & Business Research (Taylor & Francis), 47:673-694. [Google Scholar]
- Tan S., Kan S., Cui X.Y.(2016) Can internet communication improve the efficiency of market information? -Based on the research of “interactive easy” network platform of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Financial Research, 03:174-188. [Google Scholar]
- Dai L., Parwada J.T., Zhang B.(2015) The governance effect of the media’s news dissemination role: evidence from insider trading. Journal of Accounting Research, 53:331-366. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M. H., Tsai T.C., Chen J.E., Lio M.C. (2018) Can information and communication technology improve stock market efficiency? A cross-country study. Bulletin of Economic Research, 71(2):113-135. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Y., Tang J., Guo K.(2017) The impact of social media investor attention and investor sentiment on China’s stock market. Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, 07:45-53. [Google Scholar]
- Hu W.J., Zhang K.Y.(2019) Investors’ attention and market reaction of annual report inquiry letter: price pressure or information transmission. Economic Management, 41: 162-177. [Google Scholar]
- Wang M.J., Sun J.J.(2004) China stock market earnings, earnings volatility and investor sentiment. Economic Research, 10:75-83. [Google Scholar]
- Gong G.M., Yang L.(2018) Can good communication reduce the risk of stock price crash? Friends of Accountants, 14:30-36. [Google Scholar]
- Roll, R. 1988. R2. The Journal of Finance, 43: 541-566. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y.P., Liu H.L., Wu L.S.(2009) Information transparency, institutional investors and share price synchronization. Financial Research, 12:162-174. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J., Guo Z.R.(2014) News media coverage and capital market pricing efficiency based on the analysis of stock price synchronization. Management World, 05:121-130. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Z.B., Zang R.H.(2019) Can the opening of capital market improve the stability of stock price?: Based on the empirical evidence of the Shanghai Hong Kong stock connect. World Economic Research, 05: 14-26+52+134. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H.J., He X.J., Tao L.(2007) Can China’s securities analysts improve the efficiency of the capital market -Based on the empirical evidence of stock price synchronization and stock price information content. Financial Research, 02:110-121. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.