E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on New Energy Technology and Energy Consumption Development|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Karlan D S, Kendall J, Mann R, et al., (2019). Research and Impacts of Digital Financial Services[J]. Financial Market Research. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Wu Y, Xiao J J, (2020). The impact of digital finance on household consumption: Evidence from China[J]. Economic Modelling, 86, pp. 317-326. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, F., J. Wang, T. kong, X. Zhang and Z. Cheng, (2019). Measuring Chinas Digital Inclusive Financial Development: Index Compilation and Spatial Features.[J]. Economics (quarterly), 04, pp. 262-279. [Google Scholar]
- Li T., Xu X., Su S., (2016). Inclusive Finance and Economic Growth[J]. Finance Research, 04 pp. 5-20. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Guoping et.al, (2013). Environmental Regulation, Industry Attributes and Corporate Environmental investment [J]. Accounting Research, 06, pp. 85-98. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Song et.al, (2020). Digital Finance and Enterprise Technology Innovation: Structural Feature, Mechanism Identification and Effect Difference under financial supervision[J] Management of The World, 05, pp. 72-86. [Google Scholar]
- Wang. Y, Li Y X, Ma Z, Song J B, (2017) Media Coverage, Environmental Regulation and Corporate Environmental Behavior[J]. Nankai Management Review, 06, pp. 85-96. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Minggui et.al, (2016). Chinese Industrial Policy and Corporate Technology Innovation [J]. China Industrial Economy, 12, pp. 7-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xun et al., (2019). Digital Economy, Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth[J]. Economic Research Journal, 08, pp. 73-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.