E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Alberto N. Conejo, Jean-Pierre Birat, Abhishek Dutta. “A review of the current environmental challenges of the steel industry and its value chain.” Journal of Environmental Management, 2020, 259. [Google Scholar]
- He Kun, Wang Li. Time to change the energy conservation direction of China’s steel industry: From upgrading the technology level to increasing scrap ratio[J]. Science China(Technological Sciences), 2020, 63(01):128-139. [Google Scholar]
- Pianfeng, Luan Weixin, Li Dan, Du Linan. Study on industrial concentration of China’s iron and steel industry [J]. Exploration of economic issues, 2014 (10): 70-75. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jingxing, Huang Jianbo, Liu Tianqi. China and the “one belt, one road” country’s iron and steel production capacity cooperation factors -a new perspective based on multidimensional dynamic distance [J]. economic geography, 2018, 38 (10): 99110. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chao, Wang Tao, Chen Weiqiang, et al. Simulation of China’s long-term steel demand and assessment of overcapacity [J]. China population, resources and environment, 2018, 28 (10): 169-176. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junling, Mu Yuandong. Remove production capacity and reallocation of labor factors: a general equilibrium analysis based on CGE [J]. Management modernization, 2017, 37 (03): 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Kangning, Han Jian. Study on concentration, layout and structure optimization of China’s iron and steel industry -a review of 2005 iron and steel industry development policy [J]. China industrial economy, 2006 (2): 37-44. [Google Scholar]
- Steel industry adjustment policy [J]. Comprehensive utilization of resources in China, 2015, 03:2-7. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hongqi, Huang Guitian, Wang Ren, et al. Analysis of the causes of overcapacity in China ’s iron and steel enterprises and differences in ownership [J]. Economic Research, 2018, 53 (3): 94-109. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongjun. Analysis of concentration index of China’s iron and steel industry in 2012 [J]. Metallurgical economy and management, 2013 (04): 10-14. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haibing. International experience and Enlightenment of industrial policies to solve overcapacity: a case study of steel industry in the United States and Japan [J]. Modern Japanese economy, 2018, 37 (6): 41-58. [Google Scholar]
- Du Lihui, she Yuanguan. Development characteristics and Enlightenment of steel industry in postwar Japan [J]. Economic development, 2007 (19): 77-79. [Google Scholar]
- Crompton P. FUTURE TRENDS IN JAPANESE STEEL INDUSTRY[J]. RESOURCE POLICY, 2005(26). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wenbao, Wang Shisi. The current situation of steel industry layout in the United States and Its Enlightenment to China [J]. Industry and Technology Forum, 2018, 17 (22): 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Shuixian. Problems and structural adjustment in American steel industry [J]. Metallurgical economy and management, 2005 (01): 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Yong Kim Ji, A Study on the Export Expansion Strategy of Korean Steel Industry: Based on Analyzing the Trade Competitiveness of Korean and Chinese Steel Products[J]. Journal of International Trade & Commerce, 2018, 14(02):433-447 J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.