E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Wu J, Selection. of different forestry operation modes and analysis of influencing factors. Journal of Beijing forestry university vol.13, pp. 13-21, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, Choice of livelihood capital and livelihood strategy for farmers. journal of south China agricultural university, vol. 2, pp 57-66, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Dai J and Li H, Analysis on influencing factors of forest management model selection from the perspective of postforest tenure reform forestry economy vol. 7, pp :50-56, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Impact of heterogeneity of livelihood capital on farmers’ farmland transfer behavior (J). Resources and environment in the Yangtze river basin vol. 2, pp: 220-227, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Liu B, Research on the influencing factors of the choice of single-family business model in forestry and agriculture (J) vol.4, pp: 23-28, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Measure of change of livelihood capital of farmers under the mode of “company + farmer” (J) journal of Yunnan agricultural university vol.4, pp: 97-104, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, Analysis on the impact of livelihood capital on farmers’ participation in the decision of returning farmland (J) resources and environment in arid areas vol. 4, pp: 23-29, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Poverty alleviation relocation in transits, inequality between livelihood capital and household income agricultural technical economy vol. 7, pp: 5267, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.