E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhang Le, Cao Jing. China’s Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth: the introduction of configuration efficiency change — an empirical analysis based on stochastic frontier production function method [J]. Chinese Rural Economy, 2013(03):4-15. [Google Scholar]
- J. John Whalley, Lijing Zhu. The Impact of China’s Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth [J]. The Journal of Political Economy, 1989, (97). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guanzhong James, Wen. Total Factor Productivity Change in China’s Farming Sector: 1952-1989[J]. Economic Development & Cultural Change, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Songqing Jin, Jikun Huang, Ruifa Hu, Scott Rozelle. The Creation and Spread of Technology and Total Factor Productivity in China’s Agriculture [J]. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, (84). [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Yuan. Evaluation Research of Agricultural Production Efficiency in Shandong Province [J]. China Population Resources and Environment, 2013, 23(12):105-110. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhenxing, Liu Donghui, Chang Xiangyang. Calculation of Agricultural Production Efficiency and Analysis of Regional Differences in China Based on SFA[J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2018, 46(23):388-392. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Daiyan, Wu Xiang. A study on China’s agricultural technology efficiency and TFP-— A perspective on the changes in the structure of rural labor force [J]. Economist 2013(09):68-76. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weihua. Stochastic Frontier Analysis of the Efficiency of Regional Agricultural Technology in China [J]. Special Zoom Economy, 2015, (2):71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yiwu, Lin Wanlong, Zhang Li. Agricultural technological progress, technical efficiency and food production: empirical analysis from Chinese provincial panel data [J]. Journal of Agrotechnical Economics, 2017, (5):46-56. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zengji, Xu Yeqin, Zhang Zongyi. A DEA Efficiency Analysis of Chinese Agriculture [J]. Journal of Chongqing University (Social Science Edition), 2008(03):24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weiping. Productivity Growth technical Progress and Efficiency Change in Chinese Agriculture:1990-2003 [J]. China Rural Survey, 2006, (1):18-23, 38. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Chunji, Yu Guoxin, Li Xiandong. Difference Analysis of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance on Agricultural Technology Efficiency — GMM Estimation Based on Dynamic Panel Data [J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2018, 46(16):323-328. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jun, Yang Xiuyun The Dynamic Evolution and Convergence Analysis of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity in China Since the Reform and Opening[J]. Statistics & Information Forum, 2019, 34(11):59-66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Pengfei, Xie Li, Wang Yafei. An Analysis of the Changes of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity and Its Driving Factors in China——An Empirical Investigation Based on DEA-Malmquist Index Method and Two-Step System GMM [J]. Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2019, (12):170-186. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiufeng, Zhang Ming. Study on Agricultural Production Efficiency of Guizhou Province Based on DEA Model [J]. Economic Tribune, 2019, (11):76-84. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Ling, Feng Jihong. Analysis of Chinese Agricultural Production Efficiency based on superefficiency DEA and Malmquist index [J]. Journal of Henan Agricultural University, 2019, 53(2):316-324 [Google Scholar]
- Baima Yongzhen. Technical efficiency of Agricultural Production in China and its influencing factors: an empirical analysis based on SFA [J]. Journal of Commercial Economics, 2016, (23):172-174. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yu, Sun Dayan, Hu Zitu. Calculating of Agricultural Production Efficiency in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and Research on Influencing Factors [J]. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, 2015, 31(24):271-276. [Google Scholar]
- Koopmas T. An analysis of production as an efficient combination of activities. In: Activity analysis of production and allocation, V01 . 13 of Cowles Commission for Research in Economics[M]. NewYork: John Wiley and Sons Press, 1951. [Google Scholar]
- Debreu G. The coefficient of resource utilization[J]. Econometrica, 1951, 19(3):273—292. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Wenlong, Wang Xiangnan. A Literature Review on the Stochastic Frontier Analysis in Panel Data [J]. Statistical Research, 2016, 33(6):13-20. [Google Scholar]
- Meeusen W. van den Broeck J. Efficiency estimation form Cobb-Douglas production function with composed errors[J]. International Economic Review, 1977, 18(2):435—444. [Google Scholar]
- Bauese G, Coelli T. A model for technical inefficiency effects in astochastic frontier production function for panel data[J] . Empirical Economics, 1995, 20(2):325—322. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.