E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Jingyi Feng, “Building Hainan into a bridgehead of the ‘21st century Maritime Silk Road’, ” J. New Oriental. January 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Gao, “From ancient Silk Road to one belt, one road construction”, J. Northern Economy. April, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yanhai Yang, “An analysis of enhancing the international competitiveness of Hainan tourism service trade, ” J. Jiangsu Technology Information. October, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Cao, “An empirical study on the international competitiveness of Hainan tourism service trade and its influencing factors”, J. Tourism Research. June, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Changbo Jing, and Jia Guo, “Hainan’s third opportunity, ” N. Hainan Daily, February, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jinggang Shan, “Hainan in One belt, one road, interconnection over sea, land and air, ” N. Hainan Daily, April, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Run Wang, “It’s time to broaden the international tourism market”, N. Hainan Daily, April, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Zhang, “Study on the influencing factors of tourism economic growth in Hainan Province”, D. Hainan University. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Fengyign Yuan, ”Analysis on Hainan Tourism Development”, D.Tianjinn University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Qiuxiu Cao, “One Belt, One Road new opportunities for tourism in Hainan”, J.Subject planning. February, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangying Wang, “Opportunities and challenges of Hainan tourism service trade under the background of international cooperation”, J. Industry and technology Forum. January, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Jiangzheng Yin, “Research on Hainan tourism marketing strategy based on the construction of international tourism island”, J. New Oriental. April, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Qingling Peng, “Carrying out the ‘one belt, one road’ Hainan responsibility in the tourist special zone”. N. Hainan Daily. March, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.