E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- X. kui-xi, X. Yue-yue, X. Shi-chang. Institutional arrangement and policy Suggestions for achieving breakthrough development of science and technology finance in the innovation-driven background -based on the reference of system innovation of science and technology finance in developed countries and regions [J]. Science and technology progress and countermeasures, 2016, 33(23):105-110. [Google Scholar]
- S. Jing. Research on the Status quo of Rural Science and Technology Services under the Background of Internet -A Case study of Tinghu District, Yancheng City [J]. Modern Agricultural Science and Technology, 2019(05):233-234+236. [Google Scholar]
- L. Fei, Qiao Han. Evolution of industrial product service business model driven by digital technology -a case study of goldwind technology [J]. Management review, 2019, 31(08):295-304. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chuanlin, Wang Liping. Research on the Development Path of Science and Finance from the innovation-Driven Perspective [J]. 2016 (11) : 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- M. Liyi, Yang Yi. Research on growth Mechanism of High-tech Enterprises Based on Science and Technology Financial Network [J]. Scientific Research Management, 2013 (34) :339-342. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wenyan, W. Shusheng. Financial development and industrial structure upgrading: An Empirical Study Based on the perspective of economic crisis [J]. Financial forum, 2016, 21 (03): 18-29. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yifu. Industrial policy and China’s economic development: the perspective of new structural economics [J]. Fudan Journal (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2017, 59 (02): 148-153. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhenxin, X. Xiaojing, W. Shuping. Analysis of the impact of economic growth and industrial structure on carbon emissions -Based on China’s Provincial Panel Data [J]. China management science, 2012, 20 (03): 161-166. [Google Scholar]
- X. Haiqing. Empirical test of economic growth, industrial development and employment structure in China [J]. Economic issues, 2012 (01): 13-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.