E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhao Yang, Wei Jian. Research on technical efficiency of regional cultural industry in China——Perspective based on stochastic frontier analysis model[J] Research on Financial and Economic Issues, 2015, (1):30-37. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Lanping. Dynamic evolution of total factor productivity of cultural industry a case study of Jiangxi Province[J] Enterprise Economy, 2018, (2):156-161. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Hongqu, Dong Yifeng. The Influences of Opening to the Outside World and Urbanization on Regional Differences of Cultural Industry Efficiency[J]. East China Economic Management, 2018, (4):62-70. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zhijun, Li Xiang. An Empirical Analysis on Spatial Spillover Effect and Convergence of Cultural Industries in China[J]. China Soft science, 2015, (8):173-183. [Google Scholar]
- Pastor J T, Lovell C A K. A global Malmquist productivity index[J]. Economics Letters, 2005, 88(2):266-271. [Google Scholar]
- Lu tao, Lu Bangxiang. A new method to measure and decompose Malmquist index[J]. Statistics and decision making, 2012, (12):16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Heng, Su Hang, Wei Xiujian. Unbalanced development situation and coordinated development path of China’s logistics industry[J]. Research on quantity economy and technology economy, 2019, (7):81-98. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaohong, Ma Xudong. On the Total Factor Productivity of Cultural Industry in the Silk Road Economic Belt:Spatial----Temporal Evolution and Spatial Agglomeration[J]. Research on financial theory, 2019, (4):8-15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.