E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- S. S. Ali, F. T. Madaan, S. Chan, and S. Kannan, “Inventory management of perishable products: a time decay linked logistic approach, ” International Journal of Production Research, 2013, Vol.51, No. 13, pp. 3864-3879. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gebauer, M. Paiola, and N. Saccani, “Characterizing service networks for moving from products to solutions, ” Industrial Marketing Management, 2013, Vol.42, No. 1, pp. 31-46. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fang, R. W. Palmatier, and J. B. E. M. Steenkamp, “Effect of service transition strategies on firm value, ” Journal of Marketing, 2008, Vol.72, No. 5, pp. 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Rosenbaum, and D. B. Rubin, “The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects, ” Biometrika, 1983, Vol.70, No. 1, pp. 41-55. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kowalkowski, H. Gebauer, B. Kamp, “Servitization and deservitization: Overview, concepts, and definitions, ” Industrial Marketing Management, 2017, Vol.60, pp. 4-10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.