E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Chrisman, J. J., & Patel, P. C. Variations in R&D investments of family and non-family firms: Behavioral agency and myopic loss aversion perspectives. Academy of Management Journal, 2012, 55(4), 976-97. [Google Scholar]
- Gómez-Mejía L. R., Campbell, J. T., Martin, G., Hoskisson, R. E., Makri, M., & Sirmon, D.G. Socioemotional wealth as a mixed gamble: Revisiting family firm R&D investments with the behavioral agency model. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 2014, 38(6), 1351-1374. [Google Scholar]
- Duran, P., Kammerlander, N., van Essen, M., & Zellweger, T. Doing more with less: Innovation input and output in family firms. Academy of Management Journal, 2016, 59(4), 1224-1264. [Google Scholar]
- Handler, W. C. Methodological Issues and Considerations in Studying Family Businesses[J]. Family Business Review, 1989(3): 257-276. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Li-xin, Huang Jie. Corporate Social Responsibility and Performance of Family Business:The Moderating Effect of Internal Capability and External Relationship[J]. Journal of Business Economics, 2012, 1(5):5-15. [Google Scholar]
- Claessens Stijn, Fan, Joseph P.H. Corporate Governance in Asia: A Survey[M] Corporate governance in Asia. Routledge, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Chrisman, J. J. and J. H. Chua, et al. Sources and consequences of distinctive familiness: An introduction[J]. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 2005(3): 237-247. [Google Scholar]
- Daily, C. M., & Dollinger, M. J. An Empirical Examination of Ownership Structure in Family and Professionally Managed Firms. Family Business Review, 1992, 4, 117-135. [Google Scholar]
- Banalieva, E. R., Eddleston, K. A., & Zellweger, T. M. When do family firms have an advantage in transitioning economies? Toward a dynamic institution-based view. Strategic Management Journal, 2015, 36, 1358–1377. [Google Scholar]
- Chua Chrisman. Sources of Heterogeneity in Family Firms: An Introduction[J]. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice. 2012, 36(6): 1103-1113. [Google Scholar]
- Gómez-Mejía L. R., Haynes, K. T., Núñez-Nickel, M., Jacobson, K. J., & Moyano-Fuentes, J. Socioemotional wealth and business risks in familycontrolled firms: Evidence from Spanish olive oil mills. Administrative Science Quarterly, 2007, 52(1), 106–137. [Google Scholar]
- Porter, M. E. The competitive advantage of nations. Harvard Business Review, 1990, 68(2), 73–93. [Google Scholar]
- Lawless, M. W., & Anderson, P. C. Generational technological change: Effects of innovation and local rivalry on performance. Academy of Management Journal, 1996, 39(5), 1185–1217. [Google Scholar]
- Hsu, L. and H. Chang. The Role of Behavioral Strategic Controls in Family Firm Innovation[J]. Industry and Innovation, 2011, 18(7): 709-727. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Li, Xiao-Gang He. Ownership Intensity and Innovative Performance: A Comparative Analysis between State-Owned and Family-Owned Firms[J]. Journal of Business Economics, 2012, 1(10):40-51. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, D. and I. Le Breton-Miller. Deconstructing socioemotional wealth[J]. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 2014, 38(4): 713-720. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-Ping C, Huai-Zu LI. GROWTH OF FAMILY FIRMS AND MERGE OF SOCIAL CAPITALS[J]. Economic Theory & Business Management, 2003(06), 45-51. [Google Scholar]
- Le Breton-Miller, Miller, D. Agency vs. stewardship in public family firms: A social embeddedness reconciliation[J]. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 2009, 33(6): 1169-1191. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, D., & Le Breton-Miller, I Family governance and firm performance: Agency, stewardship, and capabilities. Family Business Review, 2006, 19(1), 73–87. [Google Scholar]
- Block, J. H. R&D investments in family and founder firms: An agency perspective. Journal of business venturing, 2012, 27(2), 248-265. [Google Scholar]
- Schulze William S. Lubatkin Michael H. Dino Richard N. Toward a theory of agency and altruism in family firms[J]. Journal of Business Venturing. 2003, 18(4): 473-490. [Google Scholar]
- Lubatkin, M.H. Schulze, W.S. Ling, Y. Dino, R.N. The effects of parental altruism on the governance of family-managed firms[J]. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2005, 26(3): 313-330. [Google Scholar]
- Jansen, J. J. P., Frams A.J. V. D. B., Volberda H W. Exploratory Innovation, Exploitative Innovation, and Performance: Effects of Organizational Antecedents and Environmental Moderators[J]. Management Science, 2006, 11, 52(11), 1661-1674. [Google Scholar]
- Munoz-Bullon F, Sanchez-Bueno M J. The Impact of Family Involvement on the R&D Intensity of Publicly Traded Firms[J]. Family Business Review, 2011, 24(1):62-70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.