E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Liu Fuyong, Gao Xianqiang, Wu Huanhuan. Design and Implementation of Web-based Information System of Jujube in Southern Xinjiang [J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2017, 45 (06): 216-218. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhigang, Yao Tingting. Xinjiang Jujube Industrial Supply Chain Management [J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2017, 45 (04): 288-292. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Liang, Guo Meiwen. Research on the Innovation of Agricultural Marketing Channel Mode Based on “Internet +” —— Taking Xinjiang Jujube as an Example [J]. Price Monthly, 2017 (07): 59-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu, Li Zhanlin, Si Qin, Wang Yundong, Tan Min. Development status and future development ideas of Jujube industry in Xinjiang [J]. Rural Science and Technology, 2019 (03): 60-64. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Li Changlin, Gao Yuan, etc. Research on the development status of Xinjiang Jujube industry [J]. Consumer Guide, 2019, (45): 118-121. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenchun, Qiao Yuanyuan, Wang Chenghu, Yu Tianzhu, Zhang Junting, Deng Yameng. Problems and control strategies of Xinjiang jujube quality and safety [J]. Modern Agricultural Science and Technology, 2019 (23): 230-231. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao. Opportunities and challenges of the development of Xinjiang jujube industry in the context of the Silk Road Economic Belt [J]. Today’s Fortune, 2017 (4): 6-7. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiao, Gao Yuan, Zhang Rong. Research on the Transformation and Upgrading of Xinjiang Jujube Industry in the Context of “Silk Road Economic Belt” [J]. Modern Trade Industry, 2019 (36): 21-22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.