E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Lorenz Edward, Lundvall Bengt-Åke, Measuring Creative Work: The European Experience, IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, vol 8, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Neng Shen, Zengyao zhao, Cluster dynamic externalities and enterprise innovation capacity, Scientific research management, vol 35, pp. 1-9, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence F. Katz, Efficiency Wage Theories: A Partial Evaluation, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Caijiang Zhang, Jing Qin, Yuliang Zhou, Research on the influence of industrial agglomeration on regional innovation under technology diffusion effect -- from the perspective of two-stage value chain, Science of science and technology management, vol 38, pp. 124-132, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Changshi Chen, Tingting Jiang, Chenhui Liu, Empirical study on the influence of industrial agglomeration direction on urban technological innovation. Science of science, vol 37, pp. 77-85,2019. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Fritsch, Viktor Slavtchev, How does industry specialization affect the efficiency of regional innovation systems? The Annals of Regional Science, vol 45, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjian Lai, Agglomeration, Spatial Dynamic Externalities and Enterprise Innovation Performance -Based on Panel Data of Chinese Manufacturing Enterprises, Industrial Economics Research, vol 2, pp. 9-17, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Shasha Li, Wenlong You. Can industrial agglomeration promote innovation in manufacturing enterprises? Research on Financial And Economic Issues, vol 4, pp. 30-38, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Combes P P, Overman H G, The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union, Handbook of Regional & Urban Economics, vol 4, pp. 2845-2909, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.