E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Technology Development and Industrial Structure Adjustment and Upgrading|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- J. L. Wu, Modern Company and Enterprise Reform. Tianjin: Tianjin People’s Publishing House, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Wu and X. B. Huang, “Executive compensation and firm performance: evidence from listed manufacturing companies in Shenzhen stock exchange, ” Modern Business Trade Industry, vol. 39, no. 24, pp. 93-95, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Li, C. T. Chen, and L. X. Ru, “An analysis of bank ownership and corporate profitability from the perspective of corporate governance —— based on empirical evidence of A-share listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, ” Finance and Accounting for International Commerce, vol. 01, pp. 75-80, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Yao and A. H. Lin, “Ownership structure, agency cost and firm performance, ” Communication of Finance and Accounting, vol. 27, pp. 56-58, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Zhong, “Research on the relationship between the proportion of state-owned shares and enterprise performance under the background of mixed ownership reform, ” University of Henan, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jensen, “Agency costs of free cash flow, corporate finance, and takeover, ” American Economic Review, vol. 76, pp. 323-329, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dong and Z. Zhang, “Ownership structure, board characteristics and corporate performance: an endogenous perspective, ” Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Science Edition), vol. 04, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- X. S. Liang, “Research on the relationship between ultimate control of pyramid structure, board characteristics and company performance, ” Management and Administration, vol. 03, pp. 111-113, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jensen, “The modem industrial revolution, exit and the failure of internal control systems, ” Journal of Finance, vol. 48, no. 05, pp. 831-880, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Dye, “An evaluation of essays on disclosure and the disclosure literature in accounting, ” Journal of Accounting and Economics, vol. 32, pp. 181-235, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Wang, “Executive incentive, internationalization degree and firm performance, ” Communication of Finance and Accounting, vol. 24, pp. 54-57, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans and R. Evans, “An examination of economic value added and executive compensation, ” Journal of Political Economy, vol. 95, pp. 1155-1177, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Karim, S. Zeina and Z. Luigi, “The cost of diversity: the diversification discount and inefficient investment, ” Journal of Finance, vol. 60, pp. 35-80, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Z. Feng, Y. Zhang and G. Zhang, “Research on the influence of listed company’s governance structure on performance based on unbalanced panel data of coal industry, ” China Coal, vol. 43, no. 06, pp. 11-16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.